Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Beginnings

Have you ever really been unhappy in everything?
I am. I know part of this stems from not being on my thyroid meds for 2 years. I've been back on them for a week and am starting to feel a little more normal. For the first time in 2 years I actually went out and worked in the gardens. Not just pull a weed and be done but actual work. I've aching muscles and a sunburn.(hubby called me Bob the Tomato)

I've let things slide around me. Between dealing with Gram and the stress of having a teen aged daughter I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, nothing around me is good or healthy. I can't take all the blame since dearest hubby has let things slide too. I think on this long weekend we've taken the steps to put things right again. He's always been my best friend and now hopefully I'll feel married again too. I'm trying to figure out the right words to use with my daughter. I feel...hopeful. I haven't felt that in such a long time.

My cousin told me that I need to take a moment every single day to think of one good thing that happened;something that made me smile. I've been trying to do just that and I feel better for that too. I hope you all remember to stop at appreciate the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment