Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who Knows What Tomorrow Brings

Tomorrow will bring the beginning of an end. I guess every day really does, but tomorrow specifically brings an end to an independent life of nearly 90 years. The Gram situation has been ever changing and has warped into a stressful mess. Montana, it seems,has pretty much nothing on the books law wise to help families in this kind of situation. That is so wrong and needs to change. I'll be putting my thinking cap on to see if I can't figure out a way to campaign for something.
Anyway. Tomorrow brings my aunt and uncle in law back. To "place" Gram into an assisted living type thingy. I haven't seen the place yet but will go see it tomorrow. I can't quite decide how I feel about this. On one hand, I know we're at the end of our collective ropes. Then again, this just feels so sneaky and wrong. I will have nothing to do with this personally. I want Gram to still think of me as on her side cause I can guarantee she'll be beyond upset with everyone else.

I can only pray that this is a solution that will,in the long run, benefit everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment